Yesterday I finished most of the filming for the first episode of Dark Roast Confessions. I've been doing everything by myself, including filming it on my Windows phone. It's not going to be a polished short film with high production value, but I think it is still going to be a good video. This is a learning experience for me; really my intention was initially to focus on the writing and just sit and read to the camera, but then I got carried away with costumes and makeup and we'll just see how it turns out...
![]() |
| Me as Tall Friendly Dan |
Grad school applications are making steady progress. I still haven't found my third and fourth monologues, but I've been reading Sara Ruhl plays all week (I LOVE her) and hopefully I'll figure those out in the next week or two. I'm meeting with at least one acting coach next week and trying to work out a voice coaching session as well. I have three awesome professors writing me recommendation letters, and I finally decided on a song for my SMU audition. Suddenly this all seems less intimidating than I thought.
TTFN,
Grace

No comments:
Post a Comment